Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Anyone got the Skip Hop Messenger bag? Thoughts?

(7 Posts)
alittleteapot Wed 02-Sep-09 22:14:11

I never liked the idea of changing bags and have just used normal bags with dd, but now i've got another baby on the way i think a proper changing bag would help keep me organised in a more automatic way. I quite like the look of the messenger bag - if you've got one how do you like it? Could I carry around nappies for two children plus some snacks, spare clothes and other bits?

pipsqueak Wed 02-Sep-09 22:20:24

feeling a bit dim here - dont know wht a messenger bag is - sorry cant help

alittleteapot Thu 03-Sep-09 08:55:16

ok. anyone else?

alittleteapot Thu 03-Sep-09 15:02:59

well in case anyone interested went to shop and thought the via messenger good but significantly heavier than the duo deluxe so although less rainproof i decided to go with the duo...

CarmelaDeAngelis Fri 04-Sep-09 22:34:51

I would personally find the skip hop messenger too small for 2 kids - it's kind of compact for 1 child - but I do LOVE skip hop bags! grin
There was a good deal on a red one at babyworld.co.uk not sure if it's still on.
With skip hop, it's always worth doing a websearch for a bargain one, as lots of people stock them and there are often bargains to be found!

alittleteapot Sat 05-Sep-09 07:49:26

THanks Carmela - is there a changing bag that exists that is good for two children?

I was thinking that I'd use the duo for nappies, wipes, drinks, changes of clothes and then have a separate bag for food and toys/any other extras. If it was all in one bag it might be a bit much to carry anyway. My main reason for wanting a changing bag now is so I can see at a glance what needs a refill...

mcflumpy Sun 18-Oct-09 10:10:58

I've got the skiphop duo ( think it's delux not sure, it's got magnetic closers) and like it a lot. I don't think it would be suitable for 2 kids tho as sometimes I struggle for space with just one tho that is only on the odd occassion. Only criticism is it could do with being a little bit wider by about another inch to make it perfect
as once the spare nappies are in it's already bulging.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now