Talk

Advanced search

Note: This topic is for discussing changing bags. To find out which products have won Mumsnet Best, go to Reviews. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards. Please feel free to report buying and selling in this topic.

Is a storksak really worth the money?

(7 Posts)
bradleybecky Mon 05-Dec-16 23:34:20

Any experience here? Am i being drawn into overpriced hype...?

Alorsmum Mon 05-Dec-16 23:41:32

Haha yes you are being drawn into overpriced hype. Just get a nice bag with compartments. Changing bags full stop are a massive hype. For my third child I just stuck everything in my usual massive favourite handbag with a couple of ziplock plastic bags so I could easily grab the nappy stuff

theeyeofthetigerbread Mon 05-Dec-16 23:45:59

I agree. I do love my Pacapod and was all smug Mummy as I hung it on my pristine Uppababy Vista for the first few months. But honestly a decent rucksack would be just as good.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Mon 05-Dec-16 23:56:28

I love their bags and the way they are structured. But as with most things I'm sure you could get cheaper if you wanted

Tootsiepops Mon 05-Dec-16 23:59:04

Changing bags are a huge waste of money. Utterly pointless. We fit the same amount of shit in to a small, child sized, backpack as we can our changing bag and the changing bag takes up three times as much room (don't ask me - I can't figure it out either).

NEmum Wed 18-Jan-17 06:47:08

Waste of money IMO!

My LO is 9 weeks, I have just made my stirs all redundant in favour of a rucksack I bought in the sale for £15, just as stylish but much more practical on the pram.

TheChosen1 Wed 25-Jan-17 17:45:12

I have a Storksak and I love it because:
Lightweight, waterproof, changing mat is handy to use when in public or at people's houses, side compartments great place to store bottle upright, looks like a changing bag (i.e. not like a cheap handbag), cute pouch to keep spare dummy, adjustable strap to hold bag over shoulder/crossbody which is convenient when holding baby, side velcro straps enable you to strap the bag to buggy handles....looks smart. Pricey but I'm glad I bought mine.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: