Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Is a storksak really worth the money?

(7 Posts)
bradleybecky Mon 05-Dec-16 23:34:20

Any experience here? Am i being drawn into overpriced hype...?

Alorsmum Mon 05-Dec-16 23:41:32

Haha yes you are being drawn into overpriced hype. Just get a nice bag with compartments. Changing bags full stop are a massive hype. For my third child I just stuck everything in my usual massive favourite handbag with a couple of ziplock plastic bags so I could easily grab the nappy stuff

theeyeofthetigerbread Mon 05-Dec-16 23:45:59

I agree. I do love my Pacapod and was all smug Mummy as I hung it on my pristine Uppababy Vista for the first few months. But honestly a decent rucksack would be just as good.

FlopIsMyParentingGuru Mon 05-Dec-16 23:56:28

I love their bags and the way they are structured. But as with most things I'm sure you could get cheaper if you wanted

Tootsiepops Mon 05-Dec-16 23:59:04

Changing bags are a huge waste of money. Utterly pointless. We fit the same amount of shit in to a small, child sized, backpack as we can our changing bag and the changing bag takes up three times as much room (don't ask me - I can't figure it out either).

NEmum Wed 18-Jan-17 06:47:08

Waste of money IMO!

My LO is 9 weeks, I have just made my stirs all redundant in favour of a rucksack I bought in the sale for £15, just as stylish but much more practical on the pram.

TheChosen1 Wed 25-Jan-17 17:45:12

I have a Storksak and I love it because:
Lightweight, waterproof, changing mat is handy to use when in public or at people's houses, side compartments great place to store bottle upright, looks like a changing bag (i.e. not like a cheap handbag), cute pouch to keep spare dummy, adjustable strap to hold bag over shoulder/crossbody which is convenient when holding baby, side velcro straps enable you to strap the bag to buggy handles....looks smart. Pricey but I'm glad I bought mine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now