This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best bag for when you quit the pushchair?

(3 Posts)
Kangaroosjump Sun 05-Jul-15 12:39:57

The pushchair is really just a stuff holder now... Or for occasions when boy can't go as fast as I need eg, catching a train on time or in central London where it's really crowded and I'm scared of losing him for instance. So I'm thinking of opting for the rose and rebellion preschool carrier plus a bag perhaps on wheels?

But I don't want to look like a granny or kill my back now I'm used to the buggy taking the weight of shopping

Any recommendations for bags with wheels that could also be used as changing bag/beach bag/handbag without looking like I'm an old woman wink

fusspot66 Sun 05-Jul-15 23:41:48

I bought a shopping trolley last summer before we went on our first buggy free coastal break. I haven't dared use it locally though I have seen yummier Mummies than myself using one (think Festivals!0

Greybe Fri 09-Oct-15 08:21:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now