Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing changing bags. If you want to buy and sell changing bags, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pink Lining - what a load of rubbish

(3 Posts)
BooMeowson Tue 01-Oct-13 10:53:26

I know these bags are so popular, but I'm so disappointed. My bag had got a little grubby and I had spilt a little milk inside so I thought I'd give it a wash in the sink. Big mistake! The pink lining has stained all the canvas - there's a pic on my profile although it doesn't show it as bad as it is. My bag is ruined

Emailed them to ask if I can fix it only to be told that I'm only supposed to "wipe it with a damp cloth". Can't believe it's designed to be used every day with children and you can't bloomin' wash it!

So gutted, off to find an alternative. What an expensive load of crap it is - I was so excited with it at first sad

boochic Thu 06-Mar-14 15:04:55

Exactly the same thing happened to my Pink Lining bag. You would have thought that all changing bags should have removable linings considering the high probability that they will get mucky!

TigerMum35 Fri 31-Oct-14 14:13:04

I knackered the zip on mine by over filling it. Need a new one for baby number 2 and will be avoiding Pink Lining.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now