Talk

Advanced search

Kia Sorento and three kids?

(8 Posts)
FinallyGotAnIPhone Fri 21-Dec-18 17:56:41

Hello - does anyone have a Kia Sorento and also 3 kids. I’ll have a 9 year old, 6 year old and a baby so will need to fit a maxi cosi baby seat and a couple of boosters in the middle row. I’ve read a million threads on cars that fit three kids in and I’m losing the will to live. Have test driven this car and put my two boosters in but don’t have a maxi cosi yet to try too so can’t experiment with all three to check they fit. Any success stories ? Thanks

FinallyGotAnIPhone Sat 29-Dec-18 08:31:04

Bump

FinallyGotAnIPhone Mon 07-Jan-19 21:59:20

One last try!!

Whatabloodymessthisis Mon 07-Jan-19 22:02:49

Sorry no help here but I think I did read on here that just because the all fit in doesn’t mean they all fit safely.

Seventiescarpetswirls Mon 07-Jan-19 22:17:33

There's a car seat blog on facebook with different combinations of three seaters. Sorry, I can't remember how i discovered it...mayve type something like 'three child seats in car facebook'

FinallyGotAnIPhone Tue 08-Jan-19 21:37:17

Thanks for trying to help. Such a chore trying to find a suitable car. Default recommendation on here seems to be the S Max or Citroen but I don’t fancy either off those. I couldn’t find the blog but thanks anyway.

BaaBaaBaaMoo Tue 08-Jan-19 21:39:57

I have a Sorrento and fit 3 seats in easily enough. Sometimes space between squabbling siblings so the option of boot space is fantastic!

FinallyGotAnIPhone Tue 08-Jan-19 21:59:05

Thank you @BaaBaaBaaMoo!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »