Talk

Advanced search

New Honda CRV 3 car seats?

(2 Posts)
Chasingmytail17 Wed 11-Apr-18 20:01:22

Have been researching cars which might be able to accommodate 3 car seats. 1 HBB one toddler seat, forward facing and one rearward baby seat. My husband would like an Suv style which I know limits us extremely. We like the look of the CRV as preferably want them all on same row and it has 3 isofix points in second row. However I have read people are having problems when trying to use all three at once. Does anyone have this car, new model? Alternatively maybe the Peugeot 5008 as I believe the second row seats are separate like an MPV so should work.

CarDad Mon 28-May-18 21:41:19

The CRV has decent rear room compared to other similar size SUVs and should be able to accomodate 3 seats at a squeeze, although the best way to find out is to try it in the showroom, the wont mind.

Ideally you need a car which has 3 rear individual seats.

Such cars that spring to mind include the citroen c4 picasso, the citroen berlingo multispace, ssangyong tivoli xlv, fiat 500L, peugeot partner tepee, ford tourneo connect, ford c-max.

Im wondering if a nissan qashqai can take 3 across the back?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: