Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing the best new family cars on the market. Read our family car reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

New Honda CRV 3 car seats?

(2 Posts)
Chasingmytail17 Wed 11-Apr-18 20:01:22

Have been researching cars which might be able to accommodate 3 car seats. 1 HBB one toddler seat, forward facing and one rearward baby seat. My husband would like an Suv style which I know limits us extremely. We like the look of the CRV as preferably want them all on same row and it has 3 isofix points in second row. However I have read people are having problems when trying to use all three at once. Does anyone have this car, new model? Alternatively maybe the Peugeot 5008 as I believe the second row seats are separate like an MPV so should work.

CarDad Mon 28-May-18 21:41:19

The CRV has decent rear room compared to other similar size SUVs and should be able to accomodate 3 seats at a squeeze, although the best way to find out is to try it in the showroom, the wont mind.

Ideally you need a car which has 3 rear individual seats.

Such cars that spring to mind include the citroen c4 picasso, the citroen berlingo multispace, ssangyong tivoli xlv, fiat 500L, peugeot partner tepee, ford tourneo connect, ford c-max.

Im wondering if a nissan qashqai can take 3 across the back?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: