Talk

Advanced search

We've spent weeks researching and testing the best new family cars on the market. Read our family car reviews to find out which ones were awarded Mumsnet Best.

New Leaf 🍃 or New Zoe ?

(5 Posts)
UnrelentingFruitScoffer Sat 17-Feb-18 00:20:37

Want to get an electric runabout as a second car. New Leaf looks nice but not easy to afford. What’s better - new Leaf or new Renault Zoe ?

meikyo Wed 07-Mar-18 20:19:39

I have new Zoe on a pcp. Just got it on Saturday after a six month wait from ordering. New ones have a long lead time, now apparently 7-8 months. It's the only electric car I have driven and still very early days but loving it so far. I do a 16 mile round trip to work daily so it is perfect for me. I decided to lease it as there are certain to be technological improvements over the next few years and I didn't want to be stuck with old technology. The current Zoe has a 200 mile range wheras the previous model had half that. Good luck with your decision.

lels99 Wed 07-Mar-18 20:27:07

I have a leaf and love it. I did test drive the zoe but found it slower and not as nice a drive as the leaf. With the new zoe there didn't seem to be much price difference with the leaf.

Sosie91 Mon 02-Apr-18 07:14:31

I love my Zoe!! Definitely recommend it.. it’s so nippy and is the nicest drive smile

PaddyF0dder Thu 12-Apr-18 15:27:14

We have a Leaf.

Couldn’t praise it highly enough. Really good sized boot too. Just a lovely, fun, cheap car.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: