Talk

Advanced search

New Leaf 🍃 or New Zoe ?

(5 Posts)
UnrelentingFruitScoffer Sat 17-Feb-18 00:20:37

Want to get an electric runabout as a second car. New Leaf looks nice but not easy to afford. What’s better - new Leaf or new Renault Zoe ?

meikyo Wed 07-Mar-18 20:19:39

I have new Zoe on a pcp. Just got it on Saturday after a six month wait from ordering. New ones have a long lead time, now apparently 7-8 months. It's the only electric car I have driven and still very early days but loving it so far. I do a 16 mile round trip to work daily so it is perfect for me. I decided to lease it as there are certain to be technological improvements over the next few years and I didn't want to be stuck with old technology. The current Zoe has a 200 mile range wheras the previous model had half that. Good luck with your decision.

lels99 Wed 07-Mar-18 20:27:07

I have a leaf and love it. I did test drive the zoe but found it slower and not as nice a drive as the leaf. With the new zoe there didn't seem to be much price difference with the leaf.

Sosie91 Mon 02-Apr-18 07:14:31

I love my Zoe!! Definitely recommend it.. it’s so nippy and is the nicest drive smile

PaddyF0dder Thu 12-Apr-18 15:27:14

We have a Leaf.

Couldn’t praise it highly enough. Really good sized boot too. Just a lovely, fun, cheap car.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: