Toyota Verso

(5 Posts)
mp1k Wed 18-Oct-17 17:15:37

Hello

I am pulling my hair out trying to get a new car that can fit 3 car seats in it abreast,I have found a Toyota Verso in my price range which I like.

I will be a father of 3 soon and will have kids aged 0, 1 and 2. I have read conflicting information and I do not want to purchase the car only to be stuck and not be able get 3 car seats In it

I have a Stokke car seat and base and according to their website this can be used in the verso so I will only need to buy 2 new seats for my 1 and 2 year old (she will be 3 by the time the new baby arrives and weighs 15kg now) My Britax romer will not fit.

Mothercare said they are 97% certain they can get a combination to work by moving the seats. I am 6ft 3 so need my seat all the way back too

Any responses are welcome and appreciated
Many thanks

HalfStar Sat 04-Nov-17 17:05:34

Bumping for you as I'm also curious. I'll soon be the parent of a 0, 3, and 6 year old.

I did notice somebody on this forum says it's doable www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057718121

MabelStable Sat 04-Nov-17 17:16:17

Hi, our verso comfortably fits a high back booster and two maxi cosi axiss across the back seat. Before the axiss we had two maxi cosi pebble baby carriers and they fitted in easily too next to the hb booster. There were a number of seat makes that wouldn't fit though, it really depends on the width of the side protection on the seats.

LongBookLargeTea Sat 04-Nov-17 18:17:48

We have two britax evolvas and a group 1 britax (I can't quite remember which sort - possibly eclipse) across the back of our verso (with a 6ft driver!) and we used to have a graco logico baby seat with two britaxes (one evolve and the maybe-eclipse) You can move each seat forwards/backwards separately, which helps with fitting the seats! There are also the two pop up seats in the very back - could you put one car seat back there if three in a row is too cramped or is that not recommended?

chipscheeseandgravy Sat 04-Nov-17 18:50:58

Seat Alhambra have a version with 2 full sized seats in the middle then 2 proper seats in the boot that fold flat into the floor. You can have one up one down, so all 3 kids will fit with car seats etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now