Buying new car

(4 Posts)
Pud2 Fri 25-Aug-17 10:29:31

I tend to buy a new car every three years. At the moment I save up and buy the new one outright, with part exchange. I'm wondering if I'd be better to do one of the deals where you pay monthly and get a new car every three years and other benefits. Can anyone help me with any information or opinions?
Thank you

sharklovers Sat 26-Aug-17 09:41:44

Potentially you could be better off, do the sums and see. You'd certainly be better off selling your cars privately though rather than part exchanging, that is probably costing you several £k each time.

somewhereovertherain Sat 26-Aug-17 10:21:16

And keeping for 4-5 years as selling at 3 is probably the worst fro a depreciation point of view

If you are looking at pcp type deals - go for the deals you can get a lot of car for your money but you also can't be picky about the car.

Also remember at the end when you hand the car back to make sure you check the requirements, as you'll be charged for anything out of spec - bigger dints, scraped alloys etc.

samanthaterry1983 Wed 11-Oct-17 14:43:19

Take a look on carwow and see if they can help you figure out the details of leasing and buying :D quotes.carwow.co.uk/r/3292395

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now