Evoque - would you?

(13 Posts)
MilkshakeMonkey Thu 27-Apr-17 15:46:24

I'm not usually so indecisive - I'm driving myself nuts!

My current car (Nissan Qashqai) is reaching the end of its time and I'm fortunately able to upgrade. I like Evoques but not sure if big enough. It needs to-
Have a 4 & 7 year old in the back
Fit a suitcase in boot for holidays
Fit a Labrador in the boot occasionally

I'm debating if I should save money and he a Honda CRV , and be practical. But haven't had a car I've enjoyed for nearly 10 years and want to spoil me a bit.

Opinions wanted please.....

amymel2016 Thu 27-Apr-17 15:50:44

I really like the Evoque but agree it is small inside, have you looked at the Discovery Sport? It is lovely and a bit bigger x

viques Thu 27-Apr-17 15:52:43

Never realised there was a cars bit to MN, assumed that Evoque was being suggested as a baby name............ Must get eyes tested......

MilkshakeMonkey Thu 27-Apr-17 15:55:26

viques Evoque would be an awesome baby name!! grin

lovelyupnorth Tue 09-May-17 16:44:54

No - you need to be a special kind of arsehole to buy one of them.

umizoomi Tue 09-May-17 17:06:33

Watching with interest - I have a Sportage and thinking about an Evoque but they do look a bit small

user1471598162 Tue 09-May-17 17:08:44

You want a Macan

PatMullins Tue 09-May-17 17:09:47

Nope.

AdoraBell Tue 09-May-17 17:14:07

YY to Evoque as a baby name 😁

It looks a bit small inside, do you need space for multiple suitcases, or just a couple? I think one Labrador would fit okay, but our 3 German shepherds definitely wouldn't.

StaringAndSquinting Tue 09-May-17 17:16:02

I've got an evoque I think it's really spacious definitely enough for want you describe.

If I was spending that much I'd get a Discovery. Not keen on the Evoque at all and they are ridiculously small for the money. and what lovely said

blueskyinmarch Tue 09-May-17 18:20:23

I have a Discovery Sport and recently the garage gave me an Evoque when it was in getting checks done. It drove fine but I felt it was a bit cramped inside compared with the Discovery.

madasamarchhare Wed 10-May-17 10:00:54

Discovery sport all the way here too. I wanted an evoque but no bigger than a VW golf inside. Also have the versatility of sliding rear seats for extra leg room or greater boot space as well as the extra 2 seats in the boot. We don't use them very often but they are very handy. Buy a HSE spec or above and it'll come with a panoramic roof too which has a blind so you can have it visible or not. But with the blind open this all adds to the feel of spaciousness within the cabin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now