Hybrid SUV/7 seater car

(6 Posts)
littlemissneela Mon 10-Apr-17 22:43:09

We have a 7 seater car and are looking at a replacement in the future, especially if a diesel scrappage scheme comes into effect. I have been looking at what is available, and can't really find anything thats right. They either have the seats and height but the fuel economy is rubbish, or they economy is great, but its too small to get a wheelchair in the boot. Or, they have rubbish reviews. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

poshme Sat 15-Apr-17 13:32:16

It's a nightmare!
We have a 7 seater and want to replace it with something more environmentally friendly. Not diesel. And I need automatic.

Only options are Prius + which I hated when I test drove it (and is ££) or Volvo XC90 which is ££££££££

There are some petrol autos with better emissions, but they are pretty much impossible to get second hand. sad

NannyR Sat 15-Apr-17 13:37:56

At work we have a Volvo xc90 plug in hybrid automatic which is lovely to drive and huge inside, no idea how much it costs though!!

NannyR Sat 15-Apr-17 13:38:07

At work we have a Volvo xc90 plug in hybrid automatic which is lovely to drive and huge inside, no idea how much it costs though!!

poshme Sat 15-Apr-17 13:58:56

Nanny, a 2016 one that's done 10,000 miles is... £56,000 which is beyond me!

NannyR Sat 15-Apr-17 14:03:46

Oh wow! This one is brand new so the mind boggles how much it cost!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now