Theory test

(4 Posts)
user1471173214 Sun 14-Aug-16 12:22:20

I'm going in for my car theory test, and I'm passing on all the sites and the official DVSA theory and hazard perception discs. Is there anything else that anyone can recommend to help me as I'm getting a little bored of practising now. I'm getting 50/50 each time and also getting pretty good marks on the hazard perception. I'm still nervous that I'm going to fail, so any advice would be appreciated.

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Sun 14-Aug-16 13:08:53

Sounds like what you have been doing is perfect preparation. The theory you just have to memorise and the hazard perception is a knack, and it sounds like you have the knack now. I would just go for it!

Angelto5 Sun 14-Aug-16 13:27:19

My ds(17) did his theory a few weeks ago. He advises you to take your time & don't rush the questions (think your given something random like 57 minutes-he did it in 20). Flag any questions your not sure of so you can come back to them later.

Good luck & please let us know how you get on. smile

user1471173214 Sun 14-Aug-16 13:36:18

Thank you guys!
I just really want to pass. My OH says he's pretty sure I will. My driving instructor wants me passed by September, Bonfire night, latest. But he doesn't know I've booked in yet, so will be a great surprise for him. I don't want to over-do the studying, but I do want to pass first time. I don't do very well in exam situations, I get so anxious, so I'm just hoping for the best, really. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now