Corsa

(4 Posts)
feelingmiffed Sun 17-Jul-16 21:08:49

Hi

I'm hoping to buy a new car this week, my current test drives are a Corsa and Mazda 2, however I've also been looking at a Kia Rio.

It'll be our family second car, for me who drives roughly 6000 a year, no motorway, mainly shopping/ferrying children around. My eldest is a strapping 12 year old who is constantly growing and I'm conscious that whatever I buy needs space for him and his giant friends to fit in the back.

Any recommendations??

AppleJac Sun 17-Jul-16 21:12:18

Is boot space a priority? How about fuel? If your eldest is 12, how old is your youngest as car seats are something you would need to look into.

feelingmiffed Mon 18-Jul-16 08:31:29

Hi apple

My youngest is 7, he's almost 135cm and on a booster cushion. Boot space needs to be reasonable but not as big as I needed it to be when we had a pushchair!!

ppandj Mon 18-Jul-16 08:39:57

I have a 13 plate corsa 1.2 SE with 5 doors and it is pretty spacious. The SE model has half leather and heated front seats and steering wheel (nice for cold hands in winter!), I really love it. It's the nicest car I've ever had and is lovely to drive.

I am in the pushchair using stage with another baby on the way, so sadly will likely be changing cars in the not too distant future. But if you don't need a pushchair and car seats I really recommend the Corsa.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now