Honda Jazz written off - what to replace with?

(6 Posts)
SpecialSnowflake Fri 08-Jul-16 21:39:52

Advice appreciated - I loved my ancient Honda Jazz and would gladly get another one, BUT it's only downside was the fact I couldn't fit three child seats across the back. Is there anything similar that's wide enough for three?
I have a 5 & 2yo so a high back booster and a MaxiCosi Tobi (though both will now have to be replaced), and often would like to fit a third child in the back to give friends lifts, but couldn't fit the third seat in the back of the Jazz, and the passenger seat airbag couldn't be turned off so they couldn't travel in the front.
Budget is 2-3k depending on mileage and age, though 5-10 years old would be fine.
Or would you just accept that I can only carry two children at a time and get another Jazz??
flowers

officerhinrika Fri 08-Jul-16 21:55:42

Look at a run out model ( 2010ish) Mercedes A Class? I'm not sure about the three seats but there is stacks of room in a very small footprint - a bit like the Jazz.

SpecialSnowflake Fri 08-Jul-16 22:18:38

Thanks officer! Hadn't consider that one.

LIZS Fri 08-Jul-16 22:22:04

I don't think I'd get 3 seats across my A class.

scissy Mon 18-Jul-16 21:56:32

As an aside, newer Jazz models (2010+ I think?) allow you to turn off the passenger airbag (if you still want a Jazz that is) - we have one from 2013 which does.

oldmum22 Tue 02-Aug-16 15:47:32

How about a Nissan Note? Similar looking and I had 2 car seats and a small adult in the middle seat ,all doable.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now