Octavia vs vw touran

(2 Posts)
Misty9 Sat 21-May-16 13:13:26

Currently we have a battered Peugeot 308 and are looking to get a new car. Previously have really liked the skoda octavia for huge boot and value for money, but had a touran as hire car last month and loved the space in the back plus huge boot space.

We have been unlucky with our Peugeot and it's apparently rubbish model (lots has gone wrong with it) and want to make sure we buy something quality this time!

Any opinions/experiences on either?

Levithecat Sat 21-May-16 15:13:44

We opted for the touran, and i do love how flexible the rear space is (we have a seven seater) and I also like the increased head height. That said I think the Octavia is fantastic - very solid car that drives well and the boot space is definitely the best for its size. Probably better value for money than the touran.
I've found the touran great for holidays, changing kids clothes standing up in the back, taking larger groups out etc. So I guess it's more about how you'll use the car -they're both solid choices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now