Juke or change to a Qashqui??

(7 Posts)
goinggrey1978 Sat 07-Nov-15 18:04:44

came into some money and can't decide whether to change my Juke for a newer one or up grade to a Qashqui??

AmyBecker Wed 11-Nov-15 13:55:28

Lucky you! smile Well the MP for the new Juke is £13,930 and for the new Qashqai it's £18,545.

Main differences between the two are with the Juke you do get a lot for the money in terms of a good engine and equipment, but the ride quality isn't the best we thought when we had the car in.

The Qashqai is actually a good drive and given the price is a lot more than the Juke, it's affordable to run.

It all depends on what you want from the car though really, like what do you find most important stuff like that.

goinggrey1978 Wed 11-Nov-15 16:50:52

i probably wouldn't get a brand new Juke or a brand new Qashqai, as my current Juke is an ex-demonstrator model anyway which had 4000 miles on the clock and 3 grand off the price, it was just 9 months old when i got it, just can't decide between another Juke or the Qashqai, i work with children so use my car for some longer journeys but mostly running children to and from places

AmyBecker Thu 12-Nov-15 10:37:05

Well what's your reason for wanting to change the Juke to a Qashqai?

It's the pricier option but I do think in your circumstances it should be the Qashqai.

Don't get me wrong the Juke is a great car, but the Qashqai provides a hell of a lot more ride quality and comfort. I just think it's a lot more practical to be honest.

Plus the seats a fairly quite high so getting kids in and out won't be much of a struggle grin

If you are looking at used bear in mind that until the recent facelift there was also a Qashqai 2+ which is a small 7 seater. Boot is massive with the back row of seats down, with it up we still manage a baby jogger city mini (single or double,we have both!) Quite a nice car to drive, especially if you go for one of the higher spec ones (we have the 360) with panoramic roof, 360 camera etc.

goinggrey1978 Sat 14-Nov-15 20:16:50

mainly thinking about a Qashqai over a Juke, for the comfort of adult passengers that sit in the back, they say there's not much room and often hit their heads on the roof when going over speed humps or hump back bridges!!

AmyBecker Wed 18-Nov-15 10:32:46

Yeah it's more money and the better option for you if i'm honest.

When you picking up the keys? smile

If you need anymore info on the car, this will probably help: bit.ly/1MS2v0M

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now