ford grand tourneo connect

(6 Posts)
asheeuap Thu 27-Aug-15 16:32:50

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone tried a grand tourneo connect with seven seats. Is it possible to fit a stage 2 car seat in the third row? Any views on how does it compare to Sharan/galaxy?

AmyBecker Thu 01-Oct-15 16:17:06

We had the car in not long ago and can't say we fitted any car seats in the back but we think we definitely put the car through its paces! smile

Honestly, I'd say the Ford Grand Tourneo Connect and the Galaxy are the best ones out of the three.

My opinion is that the Grand Tourneo Connect is cheaper than the Galaxy, so if money's your issue there's your answer.

But the Galaxy is obviously more powerful and has more to give, so if money's not a problem go for the Galaxy smile

asheeuap Fri 02-Oct-15 10:57:18

Thanks Amy for sharing your experience. Very useful information.

AmyBecker Fri 02-Oct-15 13:58:29

What are you mainly looking to get from the car beside it having seven seats?

asheeuap Thu 12-Nov-15 16:10:57

Finally I bought one. I must say its spacious, especially the last row which can slide and provides a lot of space if slid all the way back. On top of that it reclines; I must say the amount it reclines is a bit of a surprise. It takes my kid's stage 2 car seat in the third row very easily.

AmyBecker Thu 12-Nov-15 16:31:00

Did you get the Grand Tourneo Connect in the end? Yeah the space you get in the car is great for what you pay for it.

I personally love cars that provide a lot of space, they're always so practical no matter what comes up! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now