Does anyone else own a Volvo C30?

(2 Posts)
twinkletoes2015 Thu 06-Nov-14 11:07:24

We recently fell in love and bought our Volvo c30 not thinking we would fall pregnant pretty much straight after buying it!

It's not the most practical due to the small and shallow boot and only has 3 doors, just wondered if anyone knows what prams would fit?

I really don't want to swap it for something else as it's a lovely car and cheap to run too but my boyfriend and mother don't think I'll find a pram that will fit!

Princessbb1 Mon 10-Nov-14 22:06:27

Hello

I have the same car! We also bought the car when we weren't expecting to be pregnant. We debated on getting a new car but it's a reliable car, admittedly the boot is small and I think fitting a pram won't be too much of a problem, it's if you ever need to fit suitcases and a pram will be problematic. We've decided to just see how we get on when the baby arrives and then revisit if I find it difficult! Sorry I couldn't be any more help to you but baby isn't here yet grin xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now