Talk

Advanced search

3 under 3 in the back- newly passed driver so nervous of driving big car!

(2 Posts)
katejm Thu 30-Jan-14 15:55:39

As the title says we are shortly to have another baby, I passed my test last week and am quite nervous of driving a big car. We don't have a massive budget so looking at something 2nd hand. My husband has a company car so he's ok but I need something for myself to fit carseats in the back. Currently my 23 month old and 3 and a bit year old have stage 2 (I think) seats but my 3 year old is at the weight for a high back booster.
Can anyone give me some hope and tell me they can fit 3 car seats in the back of a car that isn't huge. I have looked at the megane- is that doable? I am not keen on having a child in the front as it's not as safe.
Thanks in advance for your help

TwittyMcTwitterson Wed 12-Feb-14 21:24:39

Unfortunately I think you are going to need something like a golf plus/Megane scenic/xsara Picasso as small cars can barely get three ppl let alone three car seats.

On the plus side, if you have a big car you are more likely to cause injury than receive injury. It's a morbid plus size wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: