Nissan Qashqai vs Hyundai ix35?

(5 Posts)
jumpingjackhash Mon 24-Oct-11 16:10:09

Hi, does anyone have any experience of either of these? We're after a decent size boot, good amount of space in the car and something which is reasonably economical to run.

Thanks!

MrsVoltar Mon 24-Oct-11 17:28:28

No personal experience but have friends with Nissan Qashqui & they happy with it, also seems to come up well in car magazine surveys ( I think, from what I remember reading).

Twunk Mon 24-Oct-11 17:30:34

Love my Qashqai+2. Love it. Love it. grin

The normal Qashqai wouldn't be big enough for us - we don't use the extra seats, but appreciate the extra space in the boot as we travel a lot back to the UK and down to SW France.

No complaints at all <racks brain> no...none.

Twunk Mon 24-Oct-11 17:33:11

We have the 2L petrol btw, the 1.6 was just too slow for DH. I get 8.9L/100km which is <checks Google> 31.7mpg. I have, on more careful driving, got closer to 35mpg. They're big cars so not going to be fabulous. I don't know about the diesel.

jumpingjackhash Mon 24-Oct-11 18:00:51

Thanks both (lot of numbers there Twunk so will pass them on to DH to translate for me!) [thick when it comes to cars emoticon]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now