I just bought a Fiat 500!

(11 Posts)
ilikeyoursleeves Sun 25-Sep-11 15:03:07

A lovely white one, a year old, getting it next week!

I am very excited though still slightly mourning the fact that I couldn't get one with a red & cream interior, is that too girly to admit?

Any fellow fiat owners out there to tell me I've purchased well?

grin

DazR Sun 25-Sep-11 15:27:45

DD2 got hers on Friday - white with black side stripe, blue/cream interior - she is so excited. Looks lovely and quite sporty - DH has enjoyed a couple of drives in it.

ggirl Sun 25-Sep-11 15:30:02

am so jealous
I want one
don't care what colour

how much are they??

ggirl Sun 25-Sep-11 15:30:28

and mileage??
want to work on dh grin

acatcalledbob Sun 25-Sep-11 15:41:37

Mine is a kind of metallic ivory with cream interior and I love it to bits. Had it 4 months and it's very unusual where I live so I get lots of comments. Gorgeous to drive and so easy to park, have my bluetooth and my iPod works thru the car speakers - even DH loves driving it (despite the 2 carseats in the back!!!) Don't know about prices as not in the UK...

You have bought well!

bran Sun 25-Sep-11 15:41:41

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ilikeyoursleeves Sun 25-Sep-11 20:11:04

Ggirl, mine is a 60 plate and was £7688, with just under 15k mileage. Dh thought we should go for a slightly more expensive silver one as the mileage was lower but I loved the white one. We will have the bluetooth thing through the steering wheel, how cool. I think for tyre basic model they cost about £10 k brand new but that was too £££ for us.

ilikeyoursleeves Sun 25-Sep-11 20:15:31

Acatcalledbob, what kind of car seats do you have? We weren't planning on our 2 ds's being in the fiat much but do you think it is doable? They are 2&4.

bran Sun 25-Sep-11 20:56:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Hulababy Sun 25-Sep-11 20:58:59

I have one too. It's actually me second. I traded my first one in for a convertible last winter and I love it! My current one is white with black and white checkerboard strip down the sides and black and white interior.

My DD is 9y but she has a booster seat in there no problem; have also had 5 point harness style seat in the back and high back booster.

acatcalledbob Sun 25-Sep-11 23:12:32

DD1 is nearly 7 so in a high back isofix seat using the normal seatbelt. DD2 is just 3 so in a britax isofix 5 point harness. Most days she naps in the car after nursery and I can get her out asleep and transfer her to her bed. There is plenty of room (and the boot is so much bigger than a mini - mine currently has 2 scooters in it!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now