Talk to me about mpv boot safety/dog guards etc. please

(3 Posts)
moonstorm Sun 10-Jul-11 17:56:14

I've just bought my S-Max gringringrin

I don't want everything in the back just loose, so I need to think about boot safety solutions. I don't know where to start and some of the Ford options are for the continental 5-seater version.

So what has everyone else got - tie down nets/ dog guards etc. Are there any dog guards that would still allow you to fold down the middle back seat (for carrying long stuff without having to remove the whole guard.

Does anyone have the retention net? And how much do they all interfere with your rear visibility???

Thanks (i hope you all know what I'm talking about!)

rogersmellyonthetelly Fri 26-Aug-11 20:22:13

Is it actually for a dog? Or just for stopping stuff rolling around? I have a ford kuga and a dog, and I opted for a dog cage in the back. It means that if dog is in there she can't chew my car or anything else in there with her, and if she's not in there I put loose stuff in it to stop things rolling around. Also, if I have lots of shopping I can just fold the cage flat and it takes up next to no room in there.

herbietea Fri 26-Aug-11 20:26:47

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now