Talk

Advanced search

Help me please! Used Picasso or Zafira?

(4 Posts)
Boogiemumma Sun 05-Jun-11 14:07:25

I'm about to have another child (literally Tuesday) and need to buy a family sized car. We have narrowed it down to 2 specific cars now but I can't decide!!
One is an 03 xsara picasso 2L turbo diesal - nice car but 130K on clock - has been well serviced and timing belt changed.
Other is 54 reg Zafira2L DTI, 96k on clock again well serviced however 1k dearer than picasso which is probably fair due to miles and age.
Not sjure that mileage matters but I do want something that would last us at least another 3-4 years.
What are you're thoughts? I hate decisions!!

whysolate Sun 05-Jun-11 21:25:09

I have an 03 2L turbo diesel Picasso. I love it. Not great to look at but I have had it for 3 years with no problems. unlike my Renault bloody Scenic!

Boogiemumma Sun 05-Jun-11 23:06:37

Thanks whysolate

smudgethepuppydog Mon 06-Jun-11 21:36:25

We have a 54 reg Zafira2L DTI with 120k on the clock, never given us a moment's trouble and we're expecting a good few more years out of it yet. DH had a petrol AstraMax (van) that had over 250k on it before we had to get rid of it and even then it went because his business folded an dnot because there was anything wrong with the van.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now