Advanced search

what to claim as a full time Carer

(8 Posts)
jojotunny Fri 03-Jun-16 01:10:28

Iv been a full time Carer now for the past 12 months for my terminally ill partner and I'm about to give up my job , iv been on ssp and been claiming carers allowance does anyone know if I can claim tax credits or income support maybe confused

Greenyogagirl Sat 04-Jun-16 00:42:00

You'll get income support and carers xx

jojocargiver Sat 04-Jun-16 13:27:09

Thankyou do you know how much income support is ?

Neffi Sat 04-Jun-16 13:34:40

benefits checker

Greenyogagirl Sat 04-Jun-16 14:22:46

It will depend on your situation, I claim carers for my son and get 45 a week income support X

jojocargiver Sun 05-Jun-16 16:09:27

Plus child tax credits ??

Greenyogagirl Sun 05-Jun-16 17:16:34

Child tax credits are £65 a week, if you have disability element it takes if up but that's only if you have a disabled child I think X

jojocargiver Sun 05-Jun-16 20:43:11

Thank you for your help smilesmile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now