Talk

Advanced search

homecare for parents

(4 Posts)
helen2560 Sat 23-Aug-14 10:19:58

hello I am just about to start looking for homecare for my elderly parents , have contacted SS in Bucks and looks like we will have to self fund (most if not all the cost !).
Has anyone used / recommend any homecare providers in bucks (Berkhamsted area) and the cost !? any advice most welcome, Helen

cavkc Wed 03-Sep-14 15:34:57

I'm in a similar situation where I can see the day coming relatively soon for my parents. They live in Hemel Hempstead so I would really like to know how you get on ... Sorry I'm not being any help!

user1457069756 Fri 04-Mar-16 05:50:30

The decision to have someone else care for your aged loved one is difficult and costly. When my parents were still living, we have hired care providers from this agency www.my-homecare-durham.co.uk/durham-home-care/ . Unfortunately, I couldn’t give you enough details as I was working overseas during the course of the care. Do check out and I hope this helps.

MandaPanda28 Fri 08-Apr-16 12:03:17

Can anyone help me please? My dear mother has been diagnosed with dementia and her decline has been at an alarming rate. I am now having to find carers to support Mum at home. The thing is they all look great on the website, but nothing really tells me how good and reliable they actually are. Has anyone in the Ottery St Mary area of Devon any knowledge or advice they can offer me please. Any recommendations would be very welcome too. Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now