Talk

Advanced search

family car recommendations

(3 Posts)
jocie Sun 14-Feb-10 21:00:53

hi not really sure the bet place to post this so plumped for here.
we have a renault senic which we need to get rid of as its costing us more to keep repairing it that what it cost to buy it! id quite like a 7 seater so that when i go out with friends and their kids we only need to take 1 car ( have 2 children) but my oh isn't too keen. sooo i need rcomendations of a nice sized family car. It needs to have a good sized boot(like our senic),
3 adult sized rear seats that move independently of each other, central locking, fairly cheap to run, reliable and not extortionate to repair.
any ideas!!

nicm Sun 14-Feb-10 22:14:24

ha ha! i saw the title and was coming in to tell you to stay away from renault! i had a grand scenic too. no help though sorry as i got a golf this time! could get my 3 car seats in the back and big pram in the boot so i didn't care. good luck with the search, although anything is probably more reliable than renault wink

jocie Mon 15-Feb-10 13:55:26

thanks smile, when we got the senic didn't realise how bad renaults were but i really liked the space inside the car and the fact it was higher off the ground. oh well am gonna keep trying to convince hubby that we need a 7 seater as am just bout to do a childminding course so i'll need the extra seats for my mindee's. wink

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »