Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi cosi car seats and Phil AND TEDS

(8 Posts)
carmenelectra Mon 26-Oct-09 12:14:37

Hello,
Can anyone please help?

I was looking to get a Maxi Cosi car seat for a newborn. I wanted one with an isofix base but apparently these only fit in cars that are already adapted, is this right? Is there a type of maxi cos that fits onto a base for the car, that doesnt need removing?

Finally, are maxi cosi's compatible with Phil n Teds and if not, what seats are?

Thanks a lot

carmenelectra Mon 26-Oct-09 12:28:48

Anyone help please, im looking to buy asap!

nicm Mon 26-Oct-09 12:31:24

hi not sure if maxi cosi fit on phil and teds but there are two bases. an isofix one that will fit in your car if you have isofix one and a base that is secured with a seatbelt only. then afaik they both clip on and off the bases. hth

carmenelectra Mon 26-Oct-09 12:35:49

Thanks. I need the one with the seat belt then. Any idea which model of maxi cosi this is

nicm Mon 26-Oct-09 20:01:44

it's a cabriofix and then an easy base. the in car safety centre were really helpful when we were getting our seat. they will also be able to check it fits in your car if you are anywhere near them? as not all seats fit in all cars!

Gumps Fri 06-Nov-09 19:21:19

You can buy clips for the p&t in mothercare whicj adapt it for the maxi cosi to sit on

cbmum Fri 06-Nov-09 19:24:12

we had a maxi cosi car seat when DD was little but never found it necessary t fix it onto our P&T. DD was always so snuggly in her P&T it was just easier to put her in that. Definitely get a cacoon though as they are fab plus you can use it when going to visit people for a make-shift cot.

waltonsmountain Sun 08-Nov-09 14:38:41

Connectors are available from P&T to connect Cabriolet car seat to P&T buggy. Looks great too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now