Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

HELP!!! what car seat for a peugeot 206 hatchback 2003

(6 Posts)
jojo19 Wed 21-Oct-09 15:44:53

Please help!!! does any one know which car seat (group 1 9month plus) i can use in my Peugeot 2006 from 2003 hatchback? we have tried maxi cosi tobi, mothercare own and britax (not sure of the name). we have been told nothing will be safe but i just can't believe no one else has had this problem. This is our 2nd car the other is new with isofix so no chance of getting a new car..any help please!!!

thisisyesterday Wed 21-Oct-09 15:46:34

seems unlikely that there would be nothing at all

have you tried looking on the britax website? they have a fit-finder

personally i use rear-facing group 1 seats, and according to the booklet the britax 2-way elite will fit the peugeot 206

nicm Wed 21-Oct-09 18:23:49

hi i had a maxi cosi priori sps when i had my 206. however, i now use the britax two way elite as after reading the rear facing website have decided this is a much better option. the britax twe is really good and fits in smaller cars too, have had it in the clio, a fiesta and a seat ibiza. hth

tvaerialmagpiebin Wed 21-Oct-09 18:34:25

I have a 206 04 plate and a Britax Evolva seat. It fits fine. You have to use the alternate belt routing but it is fine. It is a good seat too IMHO. I got mine from Kiddicare and it was about £75 but that was a couple of years ago.

jojo19 Wed 21-Oct-09 21:54:21

Thanks for the replies it has been really helpful. I will have to look where they stock the Britax Evolva and britax 2 way elite to try them in the car first. Thank you so much for the advice ladies x

nicm Wed 21-Oct-09 22:06:50

www.incarsafetycentre.co.uk stock the britax twe. we got ours in store and they are v helpful with fitting/advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now