Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Is there a rear facing car seat that is easy to move between cars?

(6 Posts)
Lcy Mon 19-Oct-09 12:05:26

I am looking for a rear facing car seat which is fairly easy to move between cars for when the grandparents come to stay. We alrady have a Be Safe Isi Combi rear facing seat - it is great but not easy to move about. Is there anything easier? We don't have isofix in our cars.

Thanks is advance.

nicm Tue 20-Oct-09 08:19:40

hi you could just buy an extra set of tether straps and leave them in the other cars. we have the britax two way elite and just have a seat of straps in each set of gps cars and one in each of our cars. then all you have to do is move the seat and put the seat belt through like any other seat.

Lcy Tue 20-Oct-09 17:57:47

Hi Thanks for replying and great idea - I have decided to get the brio zento as we need a spare for my husbands car that can be transferred to grandparents car.

thisisyesterday Tue 20-Oct-09 18:10:12

i was goingv to suggest the 2 way elite as well

thisisyesterday Tue 20-Oct-09 18:10:17

i was goingv to suggest the 2 way elite as well

luvaduck Tue 20-Oct-09 18:22:17

if you mean stage 1 rather than 0 then yes, britax 2 way elite is great. extra tether straps about 18 quid. great seat as well!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now