Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

isofix stage 2 for my zafira

(4 Posts)
madusa Mon 19-Oct-09 12:02:46

Which isofix is best for 1 year olds?

I like the look of the maxi cosi priorifix but it is very expensive.

Is it worth the money?

Are there any other very good isofix carseats for this age?

3l15a8eth Mon 19-Oct-09 17:26:11

I have the britax duo in my friends zafira. you need to use the guides you get with any seat. We have been very pleaed with it. The height goes oup a long way. My nearly four year old has only just come out of it and only because she has reached the weight. With the zafira you don't have to buy tether strap but we have bought a mighty tight as it is the only way we could get it to fit in the third row of my car ( when we have grand parent to stay).

nicm Tue 20-Oct-09 08:25:59

hi, have you considered rear facing? the besafe IZI Combi Isofix, recaro polaric and the britax nordic fixway are all isofix seats. the britax and besafe are slightly more expensive than the priorifix though and the polaric a bit cheaper. you would need to check that the seat fits as even though it's isofix not all seats fit all cars. we chose a non isofix seat as it will last to 25kgs and not 18kgs. do you have underfloor storage in the zafira?

TheBlairSnitchProject Tue 20-Oct-09 08:36:46

We absolutely love our Priorifix. DS is comfortable in it, the clips to hold the straps out of the way are a godsend while you get a wriggly toddler in and out and you can get some cool accessories like a drink holder.

It's also quite easy, if a little cumbersome due to it's size, to swap between cars too.

I've never regretted spending as much as we did on it and would buy another in an instant.

It's one of the best on the Which? tests AFAIK too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now