Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi Cosi Priori - any opinions please

(7 Posts)
octopusinabox Sat 17-Oct-09 14:32:41

We're looking at one of these for our youngest. We currently have the tobi for our eldest which is ok but the priori is cheaper. Anyone know how well these fare in the which tests?

kellyatbabyguds Sat 17-Oct-09 15:13:36

The Priori isn't reported on the which reports (only the isofix version) and it says the the tobi "is an improvement, but still short of Best Buy standard". An advantage that I personally have found of the tobi over the priori is that it fits in many more cars.

octopusinabox Sun 18-Oct-09 20:49:46

Thanks kellyatbabyguds, maybe we'llstick with another tobi then at least we know it'll fit.

MrsDermotOleary Sun 18-Oct-09 21:03:14

We have 2 priori xp seats and they are great, no problems at all. Kids are v comfy, the recline is good enough for them to sleep comfortably too. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. We have ours in a ford fiesta and a renault scenic.

forkhandles Sun 18-Oct-09 21:10:03

we've had two priori xps and I agree with Mrs Oleary about them being comfy etc. The only criticism I would have is that the covers and the fabric pads on the straps don't wear well and ended up fraying.

nicm Sun 18-Oct-09 21:38:39

i have 2 priori sps seats and am in the process of replacing them with rear facing seats!

they are easy to fit, are comfortable for the kids and recline well so the head doesn't fall when they're sleeping. the material does fray though after a while.

they were the safest i could find when i was buying them 5 years ago.

jemart Sun 18-Oct-09 21:48:23

We have a priori xp - excellent seat, well padded and very comfy, recline useful for when they nod off. Have used in our car and both grandparents and SIL car, easy and quick to move between vehicles. Fits solid and securely into car.
Glasgow pramcentre has them on offer for £109.99.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now