Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What car seat for a Mk 3 Golf GTI?

(5 Posts)
RGPargy Tue 06-Oct-09 22:48:41

Can anyone recommend from experience which car seat will fit best in a Mk 3 Golf GTI?

TIA!

ChunkyMonkeysMum Wed 07-Oct-09 19:10:26

Do you have Recaro Bucket Seats ?? What stage car seat are you after ? Is it the stage 2 (9 months-4 years)?

RGPargy Wed 07-Oct-09 22:23:18

Dont think we have the bucket seats - i'm sure i'd know if we did, being of a larger persuasion! haha! wink

Yes, sorry, am looking for 9 months - 4 years car seat.

ChunkyMonkeysMum Wed 07-Oct-09 23:09:13

I had a golf V5 that had leather recaros and was really difficult to get a car seat to fit. It's quite expensive but the only one I found was the maxi cosi axiss car seat. See here

nicm Thu 08-Oct-09 12:54:22

have you thought about rear facing car seats? they are 5 times safer in an accident. more info on www.rearfacing.co.uk. we bought the britax two way elite for ds 17 months and are really happy with it. got it from www.incarsafetycentre.co.uk. you could call them and see what they recommend. hth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now