Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

be safe izi combi

(8 Posts)
thisisyesterday Mon 28-Sep-09 18:00:28

does anyone have this? and if so how long did you use it rear-facing.
we tried it out last weekend, and the lady said that it was fine rearfacing until the child's head reaches the top of the seat.

we went away to think about it, and just trying to make a decision on it now and i realise i totally forgot to even look how far ds2's head was from the top of the seat.

his head comes over the top of the bebe confort iseos seat he is currently in. he's nearly 2

thisisyesterday Mon 28-Sep-09 19:08:03

bump

thisisyesterday Mon 28-Sep-09 20:06:18

no-one? or just not here on a sunday?

nicm Mon 28-Sep-09 22:45:41

thisisyesterday have you tried asking on www.rearfacing.co.uk sorry i can't help i have the britax two way elite! you will probably get a reply there as quite a few people have this seat.

thisisyesterday Tue 29-Sep-09 20:11:58

ahh thanks good idea

Lucky13 Thu 01-Oct-09 17:10:07

We have one, but have only had it a few months and DD is coming up to 2.

She seems really comfy in it and it is well padded. It does look like it will last her until she is 4 - as the road safety officer advised us.

The covers are also really easy to remove and wash - have had to do some 5 times already!

Some of the other rear facing seats are taller though, but not as well padded.

moomaa Fri 09-Oct-09 21:54:45

Yes we have one and I reckon it will last until 4. She is only 15 months now though so can't help much! Part of the padding does come out for when they are bigger, that might help?

Carseatcrazy Mon 26-Oct-09 14:16:29

Also have a look at www.rearfacing.co.uk for info on others that might help if you little one is particularly tall - I have the izi combi and love it, but my little lad is only 16months so not much help for you there! I think there are a couple of tall britax ones that keep them rearfacing until 25kg....good luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now