Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Group 1 car seat

(5 Posts)
ShirleyL Sat 26-Sep-09 13:28:52

Hi all, am looking for some advice. Ds is 9 months and will be moving into the next size car seat in a few months time, am going to try and keep him in his 0+ seat for as long as possible.
At the minute we have the maxi cosi priorfix for dd and dh wants to just get another one for ds, however ds will be in different cars and the seat needs to be easy to move between cars which I really don't think the priorifix is.
I have been looking at the kiddy infinity pro and the britax duo isofix but have seen both negatives and positives for each.
Have also looked at RF car seats but they all seem quite heavy to be moving about.
Really like isofix as its so easy to install but the kiddy one is top in which?
Any advice would be great

Thanks

nicm Sat 26-Sep-09 15:25:11

hi we have a rf seat for ds and it's moved alot! isn't any heavier than the ff ones i've had in the past. it's the britax two way elite. we just leave the tether straps in each car we use regularly and it's easy enough to do then. if you want isofix maybe look at the rf website for more info. www.rearfacing.co.uk

hth

CarGirl Sat 26-Sep-09 15:32:46

I've got a 2 way elite it is fab!

ShirleyL Mon 28-Sep-09 14:28:52

Thanks for this. Will have a look more into rear facing smile

nicm Mon 28-Sep-09 15:25:02

no problem, if you'd like to know anything else just shout!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now