Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

brio zento vs britax two way elite rear facing seats

(4 Posts)
JCake Mon 14-Sep-09 21:43:58

Hi there,

I'm desperately trying to decide between the Britax two way elite and the brio zento.

We went to the in car safety centre and tried them both. My 16month old toddler looked really comfortable in the brio - but we were not sure if it would remain comfy as she grew. Whereas in the britax she looked a little lost as it's much more open, like she might rattle around in it, but then would this be better for when she grows giving her more room?

If anyone thinks they can help with their experience I'd love to hear about it.

Hoping for help!

ManicMother7777 Mon 14-Sep-09 21:54:44

I had numerous britax seats, and I stayed loyal to them partly because their seats are fab but also, their customer service is great - the helpline is staffed with delightful people.

nicm Mon 14-Sep-09 22:17:20

hi we have the 2 way elite and love it. we have had it since ds was about 9 months, now 17 months and loves it. the sides are good as he doesn't lift his head to see around the seat iykwim. we didn't have the choice at the time as the in car safety centre only had the 2 way elite and we needed one without a support leg. have also used the seat for a 5yo and he was comfortable in it so we know ds will be when he gets to this age. it is also easy to fit in the car and is small enough to fit in a clio!! hth

CarGirl Mon 14-Sep-09 22:19:11

I have a 2 way elite that I am now selling if you are interested. It's advertised on the puschairs for sale topic, probably a week ago now.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now