Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Have you seen the BoostApak from Trunki?

(9 Posts)
chicaguapa Sat 05-Sep-09 19:01:40

I just got an email from them. It looks like a really good idea, except for the price tag.shock Considering getting one for our next holiday abroad as it saves taking carseats for the taxi the other end and finding somewhere to store them while on holiday.

Shown DC and they want one for Christmas. So that's the price problem out of the way - get my mum to buy them. grin Where does that leave poor Terrance and Towgo though? Mind you DD is getting a bit old for hers at nearly 8!

milknosugarplease Sat 05-Sep-09 22:26:46

just googled it...they look fantastic!

hmmmm i niether drive nor have kids...still might buy one!!

xx

AnnieLobeseder Sat 05-Sep-09 22:33:31

Very clever!

bruffin Sat 05-Sep-09 22:50:03

They are not available until spring 2010

LynetteScavo Sat 05-Sep-09 22:58:34

www.boostapak.com/Booster_Seat_Rucksack.html?ebd657b0

But how much will they cost?

chicaguapa Sat 05-Sep-09 23:13:15

They are £40 shock.

chicaguapa Sat 05-Sep-09 23:15:55

Can't post the link but look at the Trunki website at trunki.co.uk. The price is on there.

Hulababy Sat 05-Sep-09 23:20:02

I don;t think £49 is bad TBH. Would be great for holidays and taxi nights (ie going to friends house on bus and coming homein taxi at night). I can see us buying one of these. Wish they were out earlier TBH, ready for my October holiday.

chicaguapa Sun 06-Sep-09 11:00:13

The neck cushions are supposed to be good too. Dragons Den visit them (Trunki) tonight at 9pm on BBC2. Will be interesting to see what they say.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now