Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Mercedes E220 CDi compatible car seat - 9mths-4yrs range

(7 Posts)
bruhaha Fri 28-Aug-09 22:56:18

In-laws have a merc (above) and we need an isofix car seat that is compatible. Does anyone out there have this car and if yes, what car seat do you use.

CarGirl Fri 28-Aug-09 23:08:24

I would have thought the BMW/Porsche one with isofix and the impact cushion would fit & it goes up to about age 7/8

bruhaha Fri 28-Aug-09 23:34:16

thanks - i've never heard of that one. will give it a look

nicm Sat 29-Aug-09 09:36:20

hi

have you thought about rear facing car seats? we have 1 for ds and are really happy with it.

the nordic fixway, the izi combi isofix and the Recaro Polaric are all isofix. the in car safety centre should be able to tell you if they fit in your in laws car.

alibubbles Sat 29-Aug-09 13:09:19

I use 2 Britax Isofix Duo plus and two mercedes ones in the back of mine, but the Merc ones are very expensive, they are the same as the Britax , made by Britax Romer in Germany. I have 4 isofix points because I have a Mercedes GL.

I have used them in an M class and an E class on isofix. HTH

alibubbles Sat 29-Aug-09 13:13:48

Go to Britax fit finder

bruhaha Sat 29-Aug-09 22:37:44

i tried the britax fit finder but the e220 wasn't listed. i have the britax duo isofix in my car and thought the merc version looked exactly like it.

thanks for the help

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now