Cybex S-Fix vs BeSafe iZi Flex

(4 Posts)
Laquila Sun 28-Jul-19 07:46:19

Does anyone have any thoughts on these two HBBs? We have a Skoda Octavia estate and although we only need to get two car seats in the back (the other is a Britax TWE), it’d be nice to be able to squeeze someone in between them occasionally if need be.

I like the reclining headrest feature of the Cybex but we’ve had BeSafe seats before and I’ve been really impressed with them.

OP’s posts: |
BertieBotts Sat 03-Aug-19 16:01:00

I like the anti-submarine feature of the BeSfe. It also looks nice and tall so it would be good for children at both ends of the scale. But I haven't seen how tall it is in relation to the Cybex.

Could you borrow a 9-10yo to test them out in a shop?

Laquila Sat 03-Aug-19 19:59:24

Thanks Bertie, I’ve now gone for the Cybex! He seems comfy in it and sits sensibly 99% of the time...we’ll work on the other 1% 🙄

OP’s posts: |
BertieBotts Sat 03-Aug-19 21:51:47

Cybex also good seats smile I don't think there's much between them TBH.

Actually what I like about booster seats is that they do in a way have a bit of leeway to mess around as once they sit back into normal position the belt then goes back with them. Unlike a harnessed car seat where if they escape, the only way to fix it is to stop the car and adjust it yourself.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in