Will 2 rodifix air protect fit

(4 Posts)
NakedMum33and3rd Fri 06-Apr-18 20:26:55

I am about to have my 3rd and my current car seats won't fit side by side in my smax. Will 2 rodifix air protect seats fit side by side in a
Ford smax. I want to put one driver side and one in the middle so the pebble can go on the passenger side (back seats not boot seats!)

I hope this makes sense. I would appreciate some guidance before I buy!

X

OP’s posts: |
teaandbiscuitsforme Sat 07-Apr-18 06:20:34

I thought you could get most seats 3 across in an smax! What do you already have?

I don't know about the ones you've mentioned but the Britax Adventure and Joie Trillo are narrow HBB that should fit easily with your Pebble.

If you're on Facebook, join the group 'car seat advice UK' and search smax and you should be able to see what 3 seats other people have managed to fit.

NakedMum33and3rd Sat 07-Apr-18 08:53:23

Oh thanks! I currently have a recaro monza nova and a joie Trillo but both have the wide side impact and won't fit side by side unfortunately. I could get away with it if I had the pebble in the middle but don't fancy trying to do that every day!

Will join the fb group x

OP’s posts: |
teaandbiscuitsforme Sat 07-Apr-18 09:09:13

Do your seats slide independently? We have the Alhambra so in ours I would move the middle seat either further forward or further back than the one with the other HBB to give them a bit more room IYSWIM. Not sure how the smax works!

The Facebook group is definitely the best place to ask for advice. It's run by car seat experts and there is a lot of good advice on there.

Join the discussion

To comment on this thread you need to create a Mumsnet account.

Join Mumsnet

Already have a Mumsnet account? Log in