Talk

Advanced search

Confused about car seat regulations? We've spent hours researching and testing the best car seats on the market. Read our reviews of baby car seats, toddler car seats and booster seats to find out which ones are worth investing in.

Swivel car seats from birth

(9 Posts)
Frogqueen13 Sun 29-Oct-17 14:41:49

So DC3 is due in April and we have been looking at car seats.

We want one suitable from birth, that can swivel and that the babies head wont flop forward. Can anyone recommend one?

The three we have seen and liked are the Joie spin 360
Maxi cosi axiss plus
Britain dual fix

Can anyone help?

Thanks flowers

Sunshinegirl82 Sun 29-Oct-17 21:30:17

Have you considered the Cybex Sirona? We have it and it's great. My parents have the 360 for their car and it's good too although we haven't used it from birth.

Joel89 Tue 07-Nov-17 09:05:32

Joie 360 all the way. Love it!

koalab Tue 07-Nov-17 09:07:30

I'm loving my nuna rebl plus but I never used the newborn insert I'm afraid. The seat itself is so easy to use with one hand though.

welshweasel Tue 07-Nov-17 09:10:59

Don't underestimate the benefit of being able to carry a sleeping baby in to the house/shops in their car seat!

koalab Tue 07-Nov-17 09:14:50

Yes i agree with welsh. As much as i love my mums, I would only use a detachable seat for a small baby personally. You could guarantee my DD would fall asleep in the car just as I arrived somewhere so transferring the seat to the pushchair wheels was a godsend.

koalab Tue 07-Nov-17 09:15:50

Mums = Nuna. I love my mum too obvs
grin

daisygirlmac Tue 07-Nov-17 09:16:20

We’ve got a cyber sirona that I used from him being about 3 months old, it’s so much more convenient when they’re really tiny to have a seat which goes on the pram!

Demi6 Tue 07-Nov-17 15:35:26

I loveeee my joie 360

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: