Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Car seat using lap belt only...

(8 Posts)
0Nix0 Sat 28-Oct-17 19:47:11

we are going on a ski holiday soon and there will be a 1.5 hour coach transfer. ST will be 20 months old. For the transfer apparently normally smalls sit on their parents lap but I'm not overly happy with that idea. We can take a car seat for free on the flights but it needs to be fitted using just a lap belt - does anyone know of any?
We have isize car seats in our cars so it would go in the loft so ideally not very expensive!

dementedpixie Sat 28-Oct-17 19:50:16

Does he have his own seat on the flight? If not it would have to go in the hold. We've never taken one abroad before

tryingtocatchthewind Sat 28-Oct-17 19:51:35

The britax two way elite fits using a lap belt and is a very good.

dementedpixie Sat 28-Oct-17 19:54:57

You need to check the dimensions too as there will be limited space in an aircraft

thefutureisours Sat 28-Oct-17 19:59:52

The two way elite is no longer approved lap belt only I'm afraid.

thefutureisours Sat 28-Oct-17 20:03:26

Actually I think it's ok but only rear facing. Will try to find some info.

Bamaluz Sat 28-Oct-17 20:04:20

Britax eclipse

0Nix0 Sat 28-Oct-17 20:26:30

Sorry the seat would be fit the coach transfer to the ski resort. They have said a couple of things which implies that he could have a seat in the coac. Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now