Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Maxi cosi pebble / pebble plus

(5 Posts)
Bmarie Sun 14-May-17 09:38:20

Hey

I have recently been looking at car seats for my first born due in July, I originally wanted the pebble plus but was told it isn't compatible with the pram I want and would need to go with the pebble

Does anyone know if you can buy the pebble plus newborn inserts separately and fit into the pebble? I feel it's cosier and comfier for baby!

Thanks!

Janeinthemiddle Mon 15-May-17 22:36:14

Can you try it in store or buy it and if it doesn't fit, return it?

welshweasel Mon 15-May-17 22:39:32

Why would the seat not be compatible with the pram, I thought all maxi cosi seats had the same fittings/adaptors?

Bmarie Mon 15-May-17 23:09:34

I asked in the store if I could buy separately and she said no, it was a small store though so that may be why I will try somewhere else and hopefully find somewhere

I'm not sure re the pram I think she said it was weight based, I'm looking at the Henley special edition surf silver cross, I'm going to try another store to compare price wise so I will check there

Thank you for your help ! flowers

welshweasel Tue 16-May-17 10:21:23

John Lewis are usually really helpful with things like this. I can't see any reason why the pebble plus wouldn't fit though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now