Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Help! Ford SMax

(3 Posts)
user1487636583 Tue 21-Feb-17 00:34:41

Hi, I have just purchased a Ford SMax 2010 (facelift) and will be using a Britax Maxway for my almost 3yr old son in the 2nd row middle seat. I have a Cybex Solution M fix for my 4yr old daughter (she was in a Joie Every Stage - however I was told this was not a suitable seat for the S max)
So, I am due another baby in a few weeks and need to have a car seat chosen and ready to go for the other outer seat second row.
The S max has storage boxes, but ours have the factory fitted inserts in...

I would really prefer an Isofix seat simply for the ease of fitting. Please can someone help! I need advice as I'm seriously confused as to what will
Fit!

TisMeTheLadFromTheBar Tue 21-Feb-17 01:05:08

Maxi cosi Axis for an older child? It sits in a Base but it turns to the side so no trying to lean over the seat to tie seat belts. I think car seats are only a problem if you use the two rear seats (lifting the middle row to get in) but they would still have access through the booth. I love the sliding doors in the Grand CMAX but it doesn't fit 3 seats across.

Millybingbong Sat 08-Apr-17 19:28:55

I'm sure any infant carrier would. Otherwise I would use the every stage rear facing.
Or another maxway?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now