Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Kia Rio Child Car Seat

(5 Posts)
skyemum13 Mon 13-Feb-17 10:13:48

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have a Kia Rio and use a Child Car Seat? I am struggling to find a list of what car seats will fit my car. I live in Skye so can't just pop into Halfords etc for a fitting.

Thanks in advance!

MelinaMercury Mon 13-Feb-17 10:51:47

It might be worth looking it up on the manufacturers sites if you haven't done so already.

I've used the Britax fit-finder, I assume others may have a similar system.

skyemum13 Mon 13-Feb-17 10:58:54

Thank you @MelinaMercury I don't know what brand of car seat I want, that's the problem! It would be helpful if I could see a list of what ones will fit my car and then I could look through them to decide. It's a minefield! confused

Goodg Mon 29-May-17 08:10:06

Oh! Hello. I'm horrendously late to this thread and am very sorry. But incase you're still wondering.

I've had in my 2007 Kia Rio:
a britax babysafe isize, belted and isofix
A kiddicare group 1-3 seat
A maxi cosi citi
A cybex cirona
A mothercare infant carrier that came with expedior travel system
Cosatto hug

On some rearfacing seats the belts are a tad short but you do have 2 isofix in the back as standard.

All the best

Goodg Mon 29-May-17 08:11:39

And when I say a tad short, they do up they're just a pain in the ass, they fit fine.
This pita seat in question was the britax when belted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now