Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Britax first class or Joie Stages

(4 Posts)
Cantwait4summer Wed 18-Jan-17 18:33:58

Hi looking at Britax First class & Joie Stages for my nearly 15mth DD who's almost outgrown her maxi cosi carrier..our car is vauxhall corsa 2009 , we have 2 older children who don't use boosters (past height req) just wondering how comfortable having 3 of them in back would be ? I notice there's quite width difference btw the 2 car seats - can anyone comment or advise which seat I should go for ( for erf) ?

AliceMum09 Wed 18-Jan-17 23:54:43

The Britax First Class isn't an ERF seat because the maximum weight for rear facing in it is 13kgs, the same as your Maxi Cosi infant carrier.

I have a Joie Stages and would really recommend it. I shouldn't think the width should be an issue if it's 'bodies' rather than other child seats that you are having to put in the car next to it! I have our ERF seat (either the Stages as in the picture or the Britax Multi Tech II) in the middle with a high backed booster on one side and an 11 year old (no seat) on the other.

Cantwait4summer Thu 19-Jan-17 13:24:30

Thanks Alice! I so misread the details regarding Britax ! ....Joie does look good so will be going for that one .thanks !

kel12345 Thu 19-Jan-17 13:26:54

The Joie seats are good. We have the every stage and my lo seems comfy and happy in it (he's 16.5 months and rf)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now