Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Confused

(4 Posts)
gubbinsy Mon 16-Jan-17 13:05:54

Any knowledgeable people able to help?
DS1 currently in maxi cosi pearl on family fix base age 3 and 3 months but is 103cm tall and weights 16kg- straps won't go any higher and he's starting to look squashed round shoulders. What do we get next? We have 2 cars too and ideally don't want to be swapping. Happy to spend more on one as he goes in that car a little more but that might change come May when I go back to work!

DS2 currently 8 months so no rush as still ok in maxi cosi cabriofix but is long like his brother who I think we moved around 10 months from memory as his eyes had reached top. Question here is around new I size legislation and rear facing - should be look at a longer term option beating in mind he looks like he'll be tall as well.

This could well cost a fortune couldn't it! We probably need seats in each car as I will do drop offs and DH pick ups :/

Any advice appreciaties

gubbinsy Sun 22-Jan-17 09:20:25

Shameless bumping - can anyone help?

JohnLapsleyParlabane Sun 22-Jan-17 09:23:19

I'd have a look on the Securatot website, I found them really helpful

Artandco Sun 22-Jan-17 09:27:07

Axxikid mini is good.

Rear faces to 25kg. And you could use with eldest until 5 years and then move baby into it so would get money worth. From 5 I like the cybex solution

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now