Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Cybex Aton Q vs maxicosi pebble plus

(3 Posts)
pickletoots Fri 13-Jan-17 14:05:54

Hi,

I'm just looking at car seats for my first baby and completely overwhelmed!!

I'm looking to buy the mamas and papas armadillo flip XT and the travel system comes with the Aton Q. I can also get the travel system at pram centre with the maxi cosi pebble plus

I've looked at reviews and both look good. Does anyone have either of these and have any positive/ negatives?

Also can anyone point to where I can read more about the safety side or car seats and if they will fit in my car?

I have a car with isofix but looking to buy a seat that will fit into both our cars (one doesn't have isofix)

Any help would be appreciated!

X

TheLegendOfBeans Fri 13-Jan-17 14:08:48

We used the cybex and it's great. We are just about to wave goodbye to it as DD is now 10kg so too big for it but it's a good, sturdy infant seat 👍

welshweasel Sun 15-Jan-17 22:02:59

No idea about the cybex but the isofix base that the pebble plus fits on to can also be used for the next seat up (the 2 way pearl).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now