Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Extemded rearfacring infant seatbelt fittedd car seat

(8 Posts)
firsttimemum15 Sun 20-Nov-16 11:52:29

Hi

Looking for a rearfacing car seat. Group 0+ or group 1.

For ocassional use. Must fit with seatbelts.

(Isofix fitting would be handy but not a requirement)

Dont want second hand. Safety is a priority dont want to pay a fortune. My current seat was expensive but the new one will be for a different use. Safety is a priority but would like something that is a reasonable cost.

I dont know where to begin. Can anyone help

BertieBotts Sun 20-Nov-16 11:55:24

Joie is a good place to start. They have a few different seats which would fit your bill, are seatbelt fitted, reasonably priced and have good safety ratings.

firsttimemum15 Sun 20-Nov-16 13:15:44

I will.lool can you recommend any in partocular. Does joie have a good safety rep

BertieBotts Sun 20-Nov-16 22:00:07

I'm not really familiar with their whole range. Yes they get great safety ratings, they are a new company though so not long of a reputation.

MadeForThis Sun 20-Nov-16 22:08:28

Joie stages or every stages is seatbelt fitted. Looking to get one myself so doing research.

newtothenet Sun 20-Nov-16 22:17:00

We have a BeSafe. I'm not sure of the model number as we've got a couple in different age groups, but I think they're all rear facing by that company until four years old and all have belted or isofix options.

timeforachangeithink Sun 20-Nov-16 22:22:24

What centile is your dc on for height and weight? What type of car do you have?

Car seat advice for mummies and daddies page on Facebook gives great advice but posting is often turned off as they get inundated with queries.

paddypants13 Sun 20-Nov-16 22:22:31

We have a Joie Stages. I really like it.

We're on our second one because I was rear ended with dd in the car so we replaced her seat as recommended.

I suffered whiplash but dd barely even noticed the impact and when I opened the door to check she was ok, promptly demanded a biscuit!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now