Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Car Seats and the Nissan Qashqai.

(3 Posts)
CarlosYRebe81 Tue 23-Feb-16 19:50:20

Hello,
I, like I guess a lot of folks on here, am a Dad to be and I'm looking in to this whole car seat business. I've got a Graco Junior Baby seat which came as part of a package with the Graco Quattro tour deluxe travel system from Toys R Us.
We were told originally that the seat didn't fit in my Qashqai, then today I was told it does and was shown it being installed. However its a bit faffy so was looking at a base. The junior baby base doesnt fit in my car and the Graco isofix base apparently isn't compatible with this car seat. It's all a bit of a nightmare.
Has anyone had any experience with the Graco Junior baby car seat and a 2015 Nissan Qashqai?????hmm

ilovesouthlondon Sat 23-Apr-16 07:35:55

I just bought the same thing yesterday without asking them to see if car seat fitted my Nissan Qashqai 2011shock. I'm going to have to go back to see if it fits. How did you get on?

CurlsLDN Sat 23-Apr-16 07:39:52

If you look on the website of your car seat manufacturer most have a guide where you can put in your car and it will tell you definitively what fits

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now