Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing car seats. If you want to buy and sell car seats, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Vw tour an and erf seats

(6 Posts)
adognamedboo Sat 19-Dec-15 16:27:13

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone has an erf seat in a vw touran. I would like to buy either the axkid minikid or britax multi tech 2 for dd. Does anyone know if I install the seat in the middle, is it possible to fold down the side seats to access the rear seats? Or any seats that are slim enough to do so, that rf to 25kg, not isofix? Thankd

AliceMum09 Sat 19-Dec-15 22:05:05

I don't think you'd get the Multi Tech II in the middle and still be able to fold the side seats. Isn't your middle seat slightly narrower than the outer two? The Multi Tech II is quite a wide seat.

I have a Multi Tech II, but a Peugeot 5008 not a Touran.

adognamedboo Sun 20-Dec-15 16:24:35

ah yes, the middle seat is narrower than the sides.
may need to get the tape measure out.

AliceMum09 Sun 20-Dec-15 20:59:06

I've read that www.securatot.co.uk are very helpful over the phone or by email. You could always contact them and ask if they have fitted those seats in a Touran.

bonzo77 Sun 20-Dec-15 21:21:00

try incarsafetycentre.co.uk/. they will advise you over the phone or you can make an appointment to visit them. Super helpful.

adognamedboo Mon 21-Dec-15 11:34:05

Thanks smile I think we are going to book in to try a few, doesn't seem to be an easy answer.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now